BOOKINGONE®'s reservation management software allows hotels, hotel groups, apartments, residences and B&Bs to associate in one single interface all the online reservations of hotel rooms, to book rooms, suites and apartments via phone or directly from the reception desk and to draw estimates. All these operations are then connected - by means of this specific booking management software - to the rooms that are free and available in the establishment.
Simple to use and fully functional, BOOKINGONE® hotel management system enables, among other things, to automatically process and send the Public Security cards and to print quickly and easily the list of the guests that are still present in the hotel and of those that have to check-in and check-out. All these functions are included in one single hotel management software, in order to better coordinate the customers flow.
To run and manage an hotel establishment is a highly important task, which requires immediate and easily applicable optimization and problem solving strategies. If you are looking for the best solution in terms of hotel management software and you would like to use a booking management system for hotels or other accommodation establishments that is simple to use, with advanced functionality and able to solve problems such as overbooking or the promotion of the hotel reservations, contact us now. Our experts will give you all the information you need and will find the most suitable solution to meet your needs.
ASA, PHOENIX, SCRIGNO, GESTIONE ALBERGO and ERICSOFT management software products are connected to BOOKINGONE®'s reservation management system. This allows the accommodation establishments that use these software products to automatically display updated information on availability and reservations on BOOKINGONE®. In this way the establishments have an efficient tool to better manage their online sales.
- Room NoticeboardManaging online reservations from the website or over the counter by assigning and managing available rooms
- Statement of account per room or groups of rooms
- Invoice or Receipt
- Automatic processing and sending of PS (Public Safety) Cards
- Allocation of physical rooms to the room types of the online booking engine(Booking One)
- Choosing the default list for the room
- Definition if the room is on sale with online availability management.
- List of guests at check-in
- List of guests at check-out
- List of guests in the hotel
- Organization shuffle-cleaning of rooms
Perfectly integrated with BOOKING ONE:
- Optimize time and resources
- Integration between Booking Online and Channel Manager
- Resolves Overbooking
- Accessible from anywhere via web
- Management in a single interface
- OPTIMIZE the sale over the counter and on the phone
- OPTIMIZE the occupancy rate
- Easy to use