Direct Booking ADV
Perfectly integrated with BOOKINGONE® - big data hotel reservation analysis system - the Direct Booking ADV service enables you to promote and sell your own accommodation establishment directly on Tripadvisor, Trivago, MyItaly and Google Hotel ADS.
Thanks to the direct link of the Booking Engine to your tourist establishment you will be able to create a direct worldwide commercial network.
The keyword of this system is one and crucial: disintermediation!
There will be no sales commissions, the only cost is the one that the aforementioned portals will apply on each click on the link of the relevant booking page according to the Pay Per Click model (PPC).
The big news is that BOOKINGONE® is one of the Booking Engines that obtained the Google Ads Hotel certification, thus becoming an official Google partner.
BOOKINGONE® customers can immediately show the rates of their own location onall Google channels: Google Hotel ADS, Google My Business, Google Maps, Google Mobile and the organic search.
The ADVANTAGES for the hotels that use Google Hotel ADS to sell their availability are many:
· Better visibility on Google Hotel ADS before the OLTAs (Booking.com, Hotel.com...) at the lowest price
· Direct online booking on your website from millions of Google users
· Visibility in the first positions of google search results
· Visualization of your website rates on all Google channels: Google Hotel Ads, Google Maps, Google My Business, Google Destination, organic research, paid advertising
· Increasing of direct bookings
· Increasing of disintermediation with the benefit of the visibility given by the most important search engine
The users will then be able to book their own stay directly on the hotel website, without involving any intermediary and booking at the most convenient price.
Thanks to the partnership with Google, rate adjustments and availabilities are automatically synchronized via BOOKINGONE®, allowing the coordinated management of all the online booking channels.
- Feature List
- direct booking in the hotel's Web Site
- immediate control of visits
- autonomous management of the credit used for publication
- diffusion of visibility
- dis-intermediation from OLTA
- direct management of the visibility